Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats worse, new jcf or new jackson site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats worse, new jcf or new jackson site?

one is better one is the same. thats my opinion.

Re: whats worse, new jcf or new jackson site?

In my view the new jackson site is way more pro than the old one. although... why no link to this forum? my first time here.. and I only found it becuase a friend sent me the link.

Comment

Well the new site IS way more "pro" I suppose but the old one was cooler!
      The forum is the forum period. It doesnt matter what server it is on and doesnt matter what software is being used.
      I come here because of the people that make up this board. Most of them ROCK! Some of them do not but this is why I am going to be here for quite some time. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sorry, LOG. I'll stop flipping your gear pics [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I like the New JCF Forum better and liked the Old Jackson site better. I really can`t stand the [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] New Jacskon site-UGH [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I don't know what kinda speed everyone else used to get to the old BBS but the new one rocks.

Matt

Comment

New things Are good [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

the old site may have been 'cooler' but was also very amaturish, looked like a personal home page. cool for people who have already discovered Jackson but I'd bet a huge turnoff for newcomers - just my 2 cents..

Comment

All ther Flash on the old site gave me a Headache. And took an inordinate amount of time to load. But I liked the way the guitars were displayed. This is my first post to the new forum, so I cant really comment. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I like this board the same as the last one. I really do not see much of a difference, and the people are the same and that's what made the old board great.

The new Jackson site is cool. I'll agree it looks a little more professional, but honestly if I would have had all the responsibilities that KEaston had, it would have been months before the site got updated and revamped. Fender has a guy devoted just to website development. The only thing that really bugged me about the old Jackson site was the Flash stuff. I found it annoying, otherwise I liked it.
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

UBB or EZ, doesn't really matter to me. It's the people and the information they share that matters. As for the new Jackson site, looks are ok, but again, information is key.

joe...

www.geocities.com/traxxsurvivor
                      www.godwentpunk.com
                      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

I just signed up, the email that was sent to me didn't show my password. It opened up the forum inside of a frame in my email and was messed up real bad. So I had to goto 'view source' in the view menu of IE and scan the entire file until i came across the password. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X