The RacerX Connection !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RacerX Connection !!!

A great big thanks goes out to Ron for assisting, as well as participating, in an awesome guitar deal that landed me a cool Ibanez USA Custom guitar with a graphic by Pamelina in 1991.

Ron also benefited with a cool SL1 !!!

This is what I got !!

OOooh...fah.

Oohfah.....either I'm on crack or you'd have to be on crack to understand that graphic.

FAIL on many levels, starting with Ibanez.

I'm surprised Ron would stoop so low as to help with that one...given his erudite sensibilities.

Congrats though, I guess....

Last edited by Hellraiser6502; 02-01-2010, 01:55 AM.
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

So where do you get your crack ?? :think:

Comment

Is that a seahorse on your door handle?
        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
          Is that a seahorse on your door handle, or are you just happy to see me?
          Fixed.
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Yup ... both !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Spivonious
              Is that a seahorse on your door handle, or are you just happy to see me?
              Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
              Fixed.
              Bwahaha
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Umm... kill it with fire?

Can you post some pics of the SL1 for eye bleach?

Comment

What ever happened to, "if you have nothing nice to say..."

Killer score, and I am sure RacerX appreciates the props. If that guitar and graphic is what you like, kudos to you for scoring it and kudos to RacerX for helping you out!

Comment

Nice Axe Brother!!!
                    Is the fretboard completely scalloped?
                    How does she play?

Post a soundclip or video please (that may help silence those that should be... less loud?)

hehehe
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by MarkThomas View Post
                      What ever happened to, "if you have nothing nice to say..."

Killer score, and I am sure RacerX appreciates the props. If that guitar and graphic is what you like, kudos to you for scoring it and kudos to RacerX for helping you out!
                      Thanks Mark. There are alot of Ibanez players here, this is a rare graphic by a killer artist. It may not be my favorite graphic of all-time but this guitar is in excellent condition and quite a find.

Spike, I don't need to prove anything. I figured there were people that could appreciate it. I also appreciate honesty. If you guys don't like it, that's ok too !!

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
                        Thanks Mark. There are alot of Ibanez players here, this is a rare graphic by a killer artist. It may not be my favorite graphic of all-time but this guitar is in excellent condition and quite a find.

Spike, I don't need to prove anything. I figured there were people that could appreciate it. I also appreciate honesty. If you guys don't like it, that's ok too !!

Hey, my guitar has a pile of skulls on it!
                        ...so I'll be in my corner.

Comment

Working...
                        X