Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another will this fit post(brass block) ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another will this fit post(brass block) ...

I have an rr3 I was thinking about putting one in and found an ebay add for this one, http://cgi.ebay.com/Floyd-Rose-BIG-B...item1e5a315f3d ,so , will this work(as far as the mounting hole pattern)?

Thanks
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

It says it's 32mm... Yeah for a recessed trem + recessed back plate that is the right size.

Oh, wait.. RR3... I dunno what tremolo that has or if this will fit. :dunno:

Comment

The spec sheet reads that it's a jt 580lp, the guitars outside right now. I'll pull the guitar out and check it after some beer and sushi.

If I have to I'll use floydupgrades.com . I know they have one that will fit, but was looking to get one at best price scenario ....

Comment

What type of trem do you have? The seller/manufacturer should know the spacing for the mounting screws so you should contact them and ask. The mounting screws for OFR's and JT580LP's have 17 mm spacing so these blocks are interchangeable. You should measure the length of the block you have or you could check to see if you could go a little longer. I see blocks in these lengths all the time on ebay: 32 mm, 37 mm and 42 mm.

Comment

reartz is floyd upgrades, he must have been asked plenty of times to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
            I thought I'd seen floyd upgrades in his description, but after clicking to the sellers page I failed to see any link to FU. This means it would be machined properly.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
              +1 and if you contact him (either via the auction or www.floydupgrades.com , he'll be able to tell you if it will fit...he's a very cool guy to deal with.

Comment

Working...
              X