Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Show Pics/Video

Ok guys -

I'm flying to the show tomorrow (Wednesday) and will be at there Thursday-Saturday. As with previous years, I will be posting pics and video directly from the show floor in real time. Products I'm buying for the shop will be featured and they're all for sale, but I will also be shooting other interesting things like rockstars, NAMM babes, whacky instruments/people and any concerts or parties I go to.

If you see something you want more information on, your best bet is to call the shop at the number below and speak with Jay. He and I are in constant communication with eachother and if you want to snag something that I'm buying, he'll let me know immediately. You can also open a live chat window at www.mattsmusic.com to speak with Jay. If it's a real emergency, text me at 617-281-1074 and I'll respond immediately.

I'll begin posting pictures around 9:30am on Thursday morning, videos will follow later in the day.

Here are the links you'll want to use.

PICS
    www.flickr.com/mattsmusiccenter

VIDEO
    www.youtube.com/mattsmusiccenter

Enjoy!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Gibson Custom Shop Super Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Custom Guitars Dealer
    Bogner and Mesa/Boogie amps shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!
Working...
X