Fusion STD wiring? J85 and (2) J200r?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion STD wiring? J85 and (2) J200r?

I recently acquired a Fusion Std that has the two J200r (I believe stacked single coils with 4 conductor wiring) and a J85 dual rail humbucker in the bridge. I was told the 85 was not installed when the previous owner had it and the two J200's were each wired green and white to the switch from what he could remember. As it sits now nothing is wired due to the fact he took it to a local store and they prepped it for a rewire and cleaned the wires and such.

Anyone know what this thing should be wired like? It doesn't seem to match the wiring diagrams found here on JC. They are for 2 singles and a hum. It would actually be 3 humbuckers wired (I believe) neck #1 middle #2 bridge #3 and return to volume #4 on the 5 way switch. The return wiring is still intact from #4 lug back to the volume. Also, the green and white wires of the two J200's both wired to a lug is confusing me as well. Does that mean the bridge should be wired the same or was it really messed up when he originally got it?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone have a clue or link I could look at on this?

Comment

Working...
    X