Alvin_Wilson is the man!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvin_Wilson is the man!!

Bought some pups from Alvin quite a while back, but just now realized this section of the forum was here for props.

Great deal all around, and Alvin is a great guy and a lot of help! Thanks Alvin!
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Alvin shipped my SD pup before I could even whip out my checkbook!

I wasn't super thrilled with the packing job, but I do get quite detailed in that area...
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
      Bought some pups from Alvin quite a while back, but just now realized this section of the forum was here for props.

Great deal all around, and Alvin is a great guy and a lot of help! Thanks Alvin!
      It was a pleasure, man! Thanks.

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Alvin shipped my SD pup before I could even whip out my checkbook!

I wasn't super thrilled with the packing job, but I do get quite detailed in that area...
      You weren't thrilled with the packing job? WTF was wrong with it?
      Last edited by Alvin_Wilson; 12-03-2009, 12:45 PM.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

You mean you didn't double box it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          I guess I will if Ron ever buys anything from me again. Hell, maybe I'll buy one of those hot foam machines just to ship his stuff.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
            Heh, I do likes mah double-boxing!

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            Hey man, don't get all defensive! I wasn't super thrilled. OK, man, you put the pup lightly wrapped in one lousy little - what is that, a thin little foam sheet thingie? then in a box about 5x the size of the pup, so it could move around in there quite a bit. I would have wrapped the pup in bubble wrap at least, or barring that, used some crumpled newspaper at least to minimize movement. I'm sure it's OK (pickups are fairly robust).

Maybe I should post some pics in here... :idea:

BTW did you get my check yet?

Boingggggggg!!!

Jus' keedin'!

about the check

Comment

Defensive? Hell, you start the shit, man. Yes, I did get your check...yesterday. Thanks Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                Defensive? Hell, you start the shit, man. Yes, I did get your check...yesterday. Thanks Ron.
                Yes, defensive:

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Alvin_Wilson

*I* start the shit? Somebody piss in your Wheaties, Alvin? I was being fun, with smilies & stuff...but I guess as Bugs Bunny said "This means war"
                Next week I will post pics in here.

Thanks for the quick shipment, Alvin.

Comment

No, no one pissed in my Wheaties. I just get tired of you picking at people and then we they respond back, you get your panties in a wad.

Post pics if you like.

Comment

Working...
                  X