Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lhrocker is a freakin traitor......

oh i mean a frekin trader

great guy to deal with. havnt even gotten the item, but i know it'll be good!!
    thanks pete!!!

update- got my kh-1 module today. yay. too bad i havnt gotten my rm100 from ebay yet. thanks bro. always good dealin with ya.

Comment

Played one of those the other day at Capital Guitars sweet setup just change out a bit pricey yes module to get a different sound but a cool idea. I would worry that the connections would go to hell in it. Played through 3 different ones, amazing how much difference those little modules make. The thing was also easy as hell to dial in took a couple of seconds and I was jammin with a sweet sounding amp, then changed out the module and same thing all over again with a totally different sound. Someone should have come up with these along time ago. Congrats dude your'e getting a sweet amp, I'm jealous.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Thanx for the Kudo's Dan. I think I will swing a deal to trade one of my RM100's for a RM50 - just to keep things different. Enjoy the module, ya traito.... eh trader!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
          Played one of those the other day at Capital Guitars sweet setup just change out a bit pricey yes module to get a different sound but a cool idea. I would worry that the connections would go to hell in it. Played through 3 different ones, amazing how much difference those little modules make. The thing was also easy as hell to dial in took a couple of seconds and I was jammin with a sweet sounding amp, then changed out the module and same thing all over again with a totally different sound. Someone should have come up with these along time ago. Congrats dude your'e getting a sweet amp, I'm jealous.
          thanks. i shoulda just got everything i needed from lhrocker, but my impatience got the best of me....

Comment

Working...
          X