Where to Buy a MIK Floyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Buy a MIK Floyd

Where can I buy one of the floyd rose trems that are made in korea? What size should I get for a DK2M?

I just put a link in classifieds to an ebay auction that has them. They're supposed to be only for factory/manufacturers. Don't know where that guy got em but they're $129 shipped.
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Good find warlok,

Seems to me by the time you add all the other hardware required, you are going to be very close to the price range of an OFR.

This does seem like a pretty excellent option for those who are looking to just replace the bridge and already have the nut, posts, and hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
        I just put a link in classifieds to an ebay auction that has them. They're supposed to be only for factory/manufacturers. Don't know where that guy got em but they're $129 shipped.
        It belongs in the ebay section, not the classfied section.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was looking more for a stable bridge and less of a way to replicate on original Floyd. I know the gotoh floyds sell for $130 as well- maybe that's the way to go. Suhr uses them, how bad coul it be?

Comment

i like the gotoh i had on my old dinky

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about the Gotoh.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                I've heard nothing but good things about the Gotoh.
                +1 on that.
                Originally posted by horns666
                The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

I had one on the gunslinger I should never have sold. best floyd I have had.

Comment

Working...
                  X