+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild Turkey 151

JCF (I have no life)Member fett's Avatar

Default Wild Turkey 151

I saw the story on a newsbar but now I can't find it. Something about a bozo setting a match to it in a bar and, well guess what happened? It's great booze. They even said there is a warning on the label about tourching it. It's sipping stuff. I tried it at 18 and it was "Lights Out".:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Maybe, it was only 101. I forgot.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Quote Originally Posted by fett
    I saw the story on a newsbar but now I can't find it. Something about a bozo setting a match to it in a bar and, well guess what happened? It's great booze. They even said there is a warning on the label about tourching it. It's sipping stuff. I tried it at 18 and it was "Lights Out".:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Maybe, it was only 101. I forgot.
    It was Bacardi 151.

Bacardi 151 can easily be used to fuel the space shuttle into orbit.

We used to down 1 1/2 bottles of it while playing dominoes, back in high school days. Gosh some drunks we were... and I miss it so much. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Steeler
    Bacardi 151 can easily be used to fuel the space shuttle into orbit.

We used to down 1 1/2 bottles of it while playing dominoes, back in high school days. Gosh some drunks we were... and I miss it so much. :-)

How many procents are 151?

I don't get this proof thingy..

The actual alcohol percentage is half what the proof is. So if you have whiskey that's 80 proof, it's 40% alcohol. 151 proof would be 75.5 %

That reminds me of a drink. Next time you're taking someone out for a celebration (b-day, bachelor party, etc.), order them a Gorilla Fart. It's 151, Wild Turkey, and Southern Comfort. It will f*ck them up good! And yes, it does smell like a gorilla fart so don't let them smell it first.

Quote Originally Posted by superduty01
    The actual alcohol percentage is half what the proof is. So if you have whiskey that's 80 proof, it's 40% alcohol. 151 proof would be 75.5 %
    OK, thanks!

75.5, holy mackerel that's some percentage! Captain Morgan at 35% does the trick for me

JCF (I have no life)Member fett's Avatar

Sorry, it is Bacardi. Too much cheap beer.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

HaHaa ok now were talkin my language here, we have a few uses at the bar for these items: 151 doing torch tricks , doing a shot called AvGas 151 & Goldslaugger we use Wild turkey & goldslaugger for a shot called Thunder & lightning also . If your a smoker I recomend not trying AvGas while smoking at the bar bad things have happened (Seriously!)

Everclear if taste isn't important. That is some mean ass booze.

chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"