Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I fucking love Phil Collins.
    AND Phil Collen!

Does that thing have a Sustainer in it? Oh it does. I like it. Obviously I could never afford.

Blog Entries

Bumping this up, because someone bumped Nick's '09 pic thread and it's confusing people.

The guitars were nice. Im sure Rudy will have the best shots of them. #1 was there on the far left. So I assume that will sell pretty quick being #1 and NAMM used. I think maybe 1/2 said "SOLD" on it. I did get some good shots of him playing FIRE on Saturday I will get posted with my other pics this week.

PS - Bryan - Where did you get that pricing from?
    Last edited by BGWwebguy; 01-19-2010 at 10:31 AM.

I ordered a PC1 SOLAR from my dealer and he said I have to wait 4 MONTHS because USA Jacksons are now a "special order"??
    Trust me, you don't want to go down that road with me......Jack Bauer

That's weird about them being a "special order." But, my KE2 is taking loonger than expected. I'm supposed to get it by mid-February. Ordered it in August, but there was a problem with the color as I understand it.

I have a full video of Phil doing "Fire." I should have it up on youtube this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BGWwebguy View Post
    The guitars were nice. Im sure Rudy will have the best shots of them. #1 was there on the far left. So I assume that will sell pretty quick being #1 and NAMM used. I think maybe 1/2 said "SOLD" on it. I did get some good shots of him playing FIRE on Saturday I will get posted with my other pics this week.

PS - Bryan - Where did you get that pricing from?
    I did get some close up shots of the guitars, not all of them since they were very similar but I did shoot some close ups as well as group shots of them. I thought they looked better in person than previously posted pix but would rather have a standard headstock instead of reversed. I'm sure they play and sound great just as most other PC1's do

That was through a G-Dec? Not bad at all.

I love all the PC1s...and I'm a proud owner of a natural...when I saw the first pics of this one, I wasn't thrilled...but I gotta admit...it's growing on me. But I am with most of you here...not a fan of the reverse head stock. Personally, (and I may be alone on this one)...but being in the spirit of the 80s...and there's definitely a 'hint' of that here....I almost think they should've put a pointy on this one...in traditional Jackson fashion. Hell...put a reverse pointy....Obviously the strat/psudo strat head stock has become a staple on the PC1s...but isn't the point of custom guitars to move away from the norm? Now that I'm thinkin about it...with a reverse pointy this guitar would look better. Just my 2 cents of course
    Todd M

I agree. I would look a lot better with a reverse pointy.

I dont like the paint job, but the guitar it's self looks good. I think it would be mega in a good graphic or a sparkle paint job.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBarre View Post
    I fucking love Phil Collins.
    AND Phil Collen!

Does that thing have a Sustainer in it? Oh it does. I like it. Obviously I could never afford.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

Speaking of Phil Collen....

There's been a thread discussion going on about doing a limited 10-piece custom shop run of Phil's PC archtop from the 80s/90s; here:

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/123...limited-run......

If you're interested look into it. You'll be surprised at the cost. It's a little more than the cost of a new production model PC-1.
    In order to make the run happen we need 6 firm deposits. So far we have three JCFers intrested. We need another three to make the run a reality.
    Last edited by GuerillaPete; 10-17-2011 at 03:56 PM.

I saw Def Leppard last night in Melbourne... Phil was amazing!
    Kramer Nightswan '89
    Charvel SDK-100-SH
    Kramer Baretta Special
    Jackson Kelly KE3 Crimson Swirl
    Jackson JSX-94 Concept
    Marshall JVM 410H

www.facebook.com/espionageband