X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous temper tantrums

Post 'em here.

I'll start with Klaus Kinski

One of the most notorious actors in 20th century, he had the reputation of being the most insane person in the business. But due his personality he created incredibly intense performances, specially in Werner Herzog masterpieces like "Aguirre, der Zorn Gottes" and "Fitzcaraldo". He's also the father of Natassja Kinski.

On the set of "Fitzcaraldo", an usual day for Kinski

Here's Werer Herzog playing a recording of one of Kinski's outbursts, pretty funny how he tries to be the director instead

Kinski had no problems telling what's on his mind in many different languages, here's a press conference at Cannes where he lets the idiots from the press have it.
    Last edited by Endrik; 08-20-2011, 03:30 AM.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Buddy Rich

Often called the greatest drummer in the history, Buddy had zero tolerance for subpar playing.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Hmmm, hearing that Hun ranting and raving, now who does that remind me of? Oh yeah, that video when he hears he has been banned from some Gaming network...

That's hilarious, the way he ends with "Mongoloid" on the last clip.

As for Buddy Rich, I'd be forever known as the man who dragged him out from behind his drumkit and beat seven shades of living shit out of him, before buttfucking him with a kick drum beater, on stage, as my way of handing in my resignation - NO-ONE would speak to me like that and get away with it, even if it were justified (and, with my standard of playing, it would probably be understandable that other real musos were pissed off with me)

Here's my contribution to this thread, Iron Maiden:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q0bGH8ScxE
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

My favorite one is still the Christian Bale meltdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edPyTqg_NX0

Comment

Great thread, and awesome for mentioning "Aguirre, Der Zorn Gottes" right off the bat. It truly is a masterpiece, and deserves to be seen on the big screen, like I viewed it for the first time back in film school.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068182/
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What about this classic?

http://www.blabbermouth.net/yngwie_tokyo_flight.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post

YOU RELEASED THE FUCKING FURY!!!!!!!!!

The most memorable rock guitarist line ever

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                My favorite one is still the Christian Bale meltdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edPyTqg_NX0
                Here's the real one, with subtitles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA

I like when he goes "Uh duh duh duh duh" and his New Yawk accent in general
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I preferred him when he was a nice polite English boy. I have to say that listening to that actually makes my blood boil, there is absolutely no way I'd let anyone talk to me like that, I don't give a fuck who they are. Not in the civilised world, anyway, and certainly not at work.

Even if I did fuck up, if he didn't take the first apology and leave it right there, I'd clatter the bastard. Being hit round the head with a Fresnel is a great humbler, IMHO!
                  If it was someone who is likely to slap the shit out of me, and that's more and more people as I get older, I'd walk away, then come back and give him an ear to ear smile.
                  Stitch that yer fucker. He'd not even see me coming, ignorant twat.

Hmmm, I think that's the reason I don't work with egotistical "stars" unless absolutely necessary, there's too many people round them who put up with this kind of behaviour, no-one will say "HEY! Calm down, and act like an adult". Alas, I can't toady, if someone's a cunt, I'm always happy to tell them to their face - just ask ......erm, no, I'd better not drop names, he he.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Shouldn't Hitler be somewhere in this list?
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                      Shouldn't Hitler be somewhere in this list?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24yUU...eature=related

Comment

Me. The fuckin' champ of temper tantrums, no contest.
                        like a 4 year old. worse.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy ...sorry man..you'll have to take 2nd.

My tantrums are fuggin' epic! Nothing posted here would be even close!

Anger management for 11 years and counting by TWO doctors twice a month...paid by the state of Ohio!!!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I love how Kinski always says stuff like "Someone should punch you in the head!" or "I wish somebody would choke you!". You're right there Klaus, why don't you do your own dirty work?
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

So this is a contest now? Well no one beats my sister. She's destroyed cars in her temper tantrums and has called the cops claiming shit she gave to people as Christmas presents were stolen to try to get people arrested (she actually did that to my mom over a vacuum cleaner she gave my mom for Christmas because she got mad that my mom refused to baby-sit for her while she went whoring around). She stole my eerie dess/chrome hardware (perfect combo for eerie dess) RR3 from me and pawned it, and she threatened to never let my parents see their grandbabies (a threat she carried out anyway and it's been 5 years since any of us have seen them) if I called the cops on her, so I had to contact the pawn shop and make a deal with them to buy it back from them at a healthy profit (she got $100 for it and I had to pay $450 to get it back). She put her first husband in jail for over a year because he slapped her and she managed to convince the cops it ws a savage beating while screaming like a lunatic, and he slapped her because she was cheating on him for which she did these messed-up mental gymnastics to convince herself was his fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X