Jackson GC 37 BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson GC 37 BC

I have a chance to get one of these are they a limited edition run from the guitar center.Anybody got any pictures.

Picture a purple DKMG with a DK2 neck.

Oh yeah, so Ron won't be upset, picture the headstock with a "MOP" logo.

Comment

It's a metallic reddish purple. BC stands for black cherry.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here's an auction that recently ended with photos: http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-GC37BC-E...item3f083e7f31

Comment

Delano, I think that's probably Harolds guitar. He picked it up last night from my house. If that's the one, it's in EXCELLENT condition. The neck is a bit thicker than what I prefer, but it's a sweet guitar. I just put new strings on it and set it up for him.

Comment

I played these way back when I worked for GC. Very nice features.

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
            Here's an auction that recently ended with photos: http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-GC37BC-E...item3f083e7f31
            Wow, great price! Although that fretboard looks light.

Love that MOP logo!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What year did these come out.

Comment

2001 or 02 ?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                  I like in the description the scale is 25.75",now that really is rare.

Comment

That's really a nice looking axe! That seems like a great price that one sold for, too. What's the average selling price for these and how common are they?
                    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I know that one listed above went for $258,the one I'm looking at is in immaculate condition,I'm wandering if a fair market value for one of these would be maybe $100 more if it's in excellent condition, because the guitar I'm wanting to trade for it is worth $350-$400 to me, that's around what I paid for the one I'm wanting to trade for one of these,I mean it's in near mint condition and it's 10 years old.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I got her over the weekend, I ended up trading a Marshall AVT head for it.
                              The necks a little thick and the action a little high but it will be lowered shortly, an excellent trade in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X