No announcement yet.

Famous temper tantrums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a possible finalist in the contest Seph-lol Holy shit.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
      So this is a contest now? Well no one beats my sister. She's destroyed cars in her temper tantrums and has called the cops claiming shit she gave to people as Christmas presents were stolen to try to get people arrested (she actually did that to my mom over a vacuum cleaner she gave my mom for Christmas because she got mad that my mom refused to baby-sit for her while she went whoring around). She stole my eerie dess/chrome hardware (perfect combo for eerie dess) RR3 from me and pawned it, and she threatened to never let my parents see their grandbabies (a threat she carried out anyway and it's been 5 years since any of us have seen them) if I called the cops on her, so I had to contact the pawn shop and make a deal with them to buy it back from them at a healthy profit (she got $100 for it and I had to pay $450 to get it back). She put her first husband in jail for over a year because he slapped her and she managed to convince the cops it ws a savage beating while screaming like a lunatic, and he slapped her because she was cheating on him for which she did these messed-up mental gymnastics to convince herself was his fault.
      Wow... now that's just messed up.

In short, in the dictionary under "Crazy Psycho Bitch" I suspect we should see her name and picture.
      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Wow... now that's just messed up.

In short, in the dictionary under "Crazy Psycho Bitch" I suspect we should see her name and picture.
        and on her facebook page she has "no one has a right to judge me but God"

Yeah I grew up with that shit........

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          I love how Kinski always says stuff like "Someone should punch you in the head!" or "I wish somebody would choke you!". You're right there Klaus, why don't you do your own dirty work?
          Believe it or not Klaus wasn't a violent man at all, bad tempered - yes, but he wouldn't hurt anyone. He was an army deserter, huge womanizer - very gentle with the ladies, had a big heart - spent all his money on his friends and even on total strangers.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
            So this is a contest now? Well no one beats my sister. She's destroyed cars in her temper tantrums and has called the cops claiming shit she gave to people as Christmas presents were stolen to try to get people arrested (she actually did that to my mom over a vacuum cleaner she gave my mom for Christmas because she got mad that my mom refused to baby-sit for her while she went whoring around). She stole my eerie dess/chrome hardware (perfect combo for eerie dess) RR3 from me and pawned it, and she threatened to never let my parents see their grandbabies (a threat she carried out anyway and it's been 5 years since any of us have seen them) if I called the cops on her, so I had to contact the pawn shop and make a deal with them to buy it back from them at a healthy profit (she got $100 for it and I had to pay $450 to get it back). She put her first husband in jail for over a year because he slapped her and she managed to convince the cops it ws a savage beating while screaming like a lunatic, and he slapped her because she was cheating on him for which she did these messed-up mental gymnastics to convince herself was his fault.
            I think that's less of a temper tantrum and more "Permanently Batshit Crazy".

Um, has she got big tits?

Just askin'...
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Axl Rose on stage just about anytime
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

Too obvious.
                But no one has mentioned this recent Hollywood film and TV stars incidents.

Comment

Whenever I think of famous tantrums, I always come back to the way stand up comedian Bill Hicks lost it when he was heckled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_yFp...eature=related
                  Last edited by BayRocker; 08-22-2011, 06:42 PM.
                  My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Or...Micheal Richards!

Comment

Mel Gibson comes to mind...he was very good.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"To play us out! What does that mean?"
                        "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
                        Zakk Wylde

Comment

Ohhh.. that was BillO at his very best!

Did ya hear the Mel Gibson tapes..those were lovely!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

don't forget about axle rose throwing a hissy fit the night James Hetfield got burned!
                            The guy couldn't be outdone. And his little stunt started riots, and the bands were stuck in the arena for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by asylumguitarist View Post
                              don't forget about axle rose throwing a hissy fit the night James Hetfield got burned!
                              The guy couldn't be outdone. And his little stunt started riots, and the bands were stuck in the arena for hours.
                              axl ,great singer, but the winner of the prima donna contest. He was backstage after that drinking and smoking, of which i have nothing against, but he said his throat was giving him problems. Let's start smoking, that will get my voice back-lol
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X