Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
    Yes, please do!

It's a nice place once you get to know everyone.
    I wouldn't listen to Ben. As JCF Towel Boy, he is required to portray the forum in a positive light.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      I wouldn't listen to Ben. As JCF Towel Boy, he is required to portray the forum in a positive light.
      I'll take this lowly job over anything at Ultimate Guitar thank you! No whiny 13-year old trend followers who band wagon jump every time the newest "thing" comes out. I couldn't stand to be there for more than 5 seconds. You guys are much more livable(unfortunately for you).

Wait, I thought Metalchurch79 was the towel boy since he's even newer than me? Or is he JCF Water Boy?

Edit: Isn't it Official JCF Towel Boy?
      Last edited by Ben...; 09-23-2008, 08:52 PM.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

A very minty model 1A with the tweed case I would not be opposed to paying $400-$500 to get one.They are real nice players and hard to find some what.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
          A very minty model 1A with the tweed case I would not be opposed to paying $400-$500 to get one.They are real nice players and hard to find some what.
          Good Deal, I have a few "minty" 1a's, One Red, and another White, Dead mint, case and all. I also have another Red 1a that isn't in too bad of shape, and a Black 1a that has one ding in it.. cool guitars

Comment

Originally posted by GTarman68 View Post
            Good Deal, I have a few "minty" 1a's, One Red, and another White, Dead mint, case and all. I also have another Red 1a that isn't in too bad of shape, and a Black 1a that has one ding in it.. cool guitars
            So YOU are the one who has all of them!
            :ROTF:
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

Terrapin the best way to find out the value of your instrument is to follow the actions of other instruments like yours on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvel-Model-1_...d=p3286.c0.m14
              '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
              '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
              '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
              '92 Fender Strat scallop
              '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
              '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                So YOU are the one who has all of them!
                :ROTF:
                I just watch Ebay way too much.. if they catch my eye and are a good deal.. i get GAS.. I saw a few on there recently too.. they turn up now and again, just have to waste your time watching for em.

Comment

Working...
                X