Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Ian Auction

http://backstageauctions.blogspot.co...heavy.html?m=1

Apparently Scott Ian is getting ready to auction off some of his stuff, unfortunately that page didn't mention any of his Jacksons, just those ugly Washburns he was using a few years back. That's apparently just a glimpse of all the stuff he's selling though, so maybe we'll get lucky and see a couple of his old Jacksons on there (though probably not.)

On a side note, would ANYONE really want all that used clothing? Jeez...

I assume shitting all over John Bush and bringing Joey back didn't quite pay dividends.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

I thought his Washburns were ugly as hell also.

Comment

just a question:has anybody used black 13 pedal playing along with a good amp or head such as marshall and how did it sound?

Comment

Oh man. I can finally rock out in Scott Ian's shorts while wearing his more than two decade old Adidas high tops to the Married With Children re-run, with the original script!

Comment

I wanna buy his old hair!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

that white neckthru bound strat is sweet, jackson should have made them as his Sig guitar.

Comment

Is Mr. Rosenfeld (aka Mr. Ian) hurting for $$$?

Comment

I doubt it's as much the dollars as getting rid of a bunch of shit he has no further use for. Like Washburns...
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    I doubt it's as much the dollars as getting rid of a bunch of shit he has no further use for. Like Washburns...
                    Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by decadence5423 View Post
                      Oh man. I can finally rock out in Scott Ian's shorts while wearing his more than two decade old Adidas high tops to the Married With Children re-run, with the original script!
                      Made me cough up my beer

Comment

Is he even in Anthrax anymore? I saw the 2011 Download festival on VH1Classics the other day and they had Andreas Kisser on lead and some guy who did not look like Scott Ian.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          Is he even in Anthrax anymore? I saw the 2011 Download festival on VH1Classics the other day and they had Andreas Kisser on lead and some guy who did not look like Scott Ian.
                          Actually Kisser was filling in for Scott. Scott was taking a break to be there for his newborn son.

But yes, he still is in Anthrax.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            Andreas was playing rhythm. Rob Caggiano is their lead guitar player/producer and has been in the band for some time now. I saw Death Angel, Testament and Anthrax back in November, and Scott was back. Their new album is incredible, and Joey sounds great.
                            My fiance was never really an Anthrax fan, but after seeing them live, she couldn't believe how great Joey and the rest of the band sounded.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

+1 on Worship Music. I basically stopped listening to Anthrax when they split with Joey and I feel like the new album works as a great follow up to Persistence of Time. I just pretend the other stuff never happened

Comment

Working...
                              X