2nd CS Double Rhoads on order with a long life story LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd CS Double Rhoads on order with a long life story LOL

Transwhite Double Rhoads....isn't going to happen.....the price came out many and many hundreds more than the other guitar
    Last edited by RD; 12-21-2011, 12:27 PM.
    USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
    USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Had a girlfriend try and change me...It fucking sucked ass and in the end the relationship just died. Anyways congrats on the guitar!

Comment

There is no reason whatsoever that you can't have a corporate job and be a metal head too. I own a business and it does not stop me, aside from having long hair that is. Just becuase you love metal and love to jam does not mean you are not grown up...

Comment

Welcome back, Randy! I was just listening to the Body of Scars CD the other day. Congrats on the divorce and another awesome guitar on that way!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Divorce sucks but it usually works out for the best. Keep us posted on the guitar! The one you have is one of the nicest I've ever seen.

Comment

Nice status report, Randy! If I ever get to Phoenix again you'll have to give me a tour/concert/shooting lessons!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And many middle-aged rockers have cut their hair during their careers....Hetfield, Bruce Dickinson, Billy Squier...... Who is gonna give you any shit about it (if they want to live)?
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
                There is no reason whatsoever that you can't have a corporate job and be a metal head too. I own a business and it does not stop me, aside from having long hair that is. Just becuase you love metal and love to jam does not mean you are not grown up...
                very true, Wife didn't see it that way though... LOL

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Welcome back, Randy! I was just listening to the Body of Scars CD the other day. Congrats on the divorce and another awesome guitar on that way!
                Thanks brotha, good to be back.... pm your email addy, i'll email you some tracks off the 2nd CD that we never released!!!

Comment

Thanks guys!!! Divorce does suck, but..we're both happier now....well at least I am anyways LOL

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Nice status report, Randy! If I ever get to Phoenix again you'll have to give me a tour/concert/shooting lessons!

Anytime my friend, anytime...

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                  And many middle-aged rockers have cut their hair during their careers....Hetfield, Bruce Dickinson, Billy Squier...... Who is gonna give you any shit about it (if they want to live)?

That's true, i cut it off when i was doing the MC thing...only one dude gave me crap about it..and he was the president of the dominate MC of our state...so he got to slide LOL

Comment

I don't think I have ever seen a guitar in trans white. Can't wait to see it.

The one you have now is....

Luckily my wife knew that I bought & played guitars a lot before we married. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but usually by the time it is finalized the correct thing to say is Congrats on the divorce!

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                      I don't think I have ever seen a guitar in trans white. Can't wait to see it.

The one you have now is....

Luckily my wife knew that I bought & played guitars a lot before we married. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but usually by the time it is finalized the correct thing to say is Congrats on the divorce!
                      So did my wife...we met at one of my shows 9 years ago....things change i guess LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RD View Post
                        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...
                        Thanks for the signature. One day i want to be like you. Congrats on the new life!
                        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                          Thanks for the signature. One day i want to be like you. Congrats on the new life!

hahahaahahahaah that's awesome...

Comment

I can't wait to see the trans white one man, it will kill for sure. That tactical shooting stuff looks like a great hobby/sport. In Canada it's pretty tough to own handguns legally so it's not really a sport option up here. I recently went to The Gun Store in Vegas and had a great time shooting a Sig 9mm.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RD View Post
                              So did my wife...we met at one of my shows 9 years ago....things change i guess LOL
                              Ugh. I was afraid you were going to say that.

Comment

Working...
                              X