Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood-red harvest moon and lunar eclipse tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood-red harvest moon and lunar eclipse tonight!

Tonight, there will be a lunar eclipse, causing a blood-red (or orangey) harvest moon. It would look cool as hell on Halloween, but oh well! Anyone got good photography equipment (and lives out of the blinding lights of the city [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) to snap pics later? It starts around 9:something EST and goes until 1AM EST.

Re: Blood-red harvest moon and lunar eclipse tonight!

Dammit!!!!!

You beat me to it Priest!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I was JUST about to post that. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    I'll be out there for sure! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

P.S. I'll snap some photos... see how they turn out. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

It's already happening...... Get off yer assess and go check it out..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm actually thinking it's the Apocolupis tonight if the games goes in Bostons faver
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Re: Blood-red harvest moon and lunar eclipse tonig

Yup, 3/4 of the moon is already covered... no reddish tinge for me yet though, damn city lights. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have no lights out here... and the moon has yet to put on her red dress. She is eclipsed though!
            I have an incredible view right from my front yard.
            Nuttin' but big Texas sky!
            And... a TON of clouds. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

it was pretty awesome up here.

a fog rolled in just as it started..but it wasn't too thick...we could see the moon just fine with a glowing mist from the fog.

reminded me alot of Opeth's Blackwater Park album cover. It was cool.

Comment

Too many clouds here.

Comment

Great eclipse here.....not much color though.
                  Just a faint hint of orange.

Comment

It was a great eclipse here as well. No color at all though...

Comment

Too lazy, didn't stay up. Too bad, cause I just started an Astrology class.

Comment

Didn't see the lunar eclipse and you just started an astrology class??

Hehehe... Slacker!!!!!

Comment

Do you mean astronomy? Or do you go to voodoo school... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            It was a great eclipse here as well. No color at all though...

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I was in Cleveland on Monday for work. Everytime I go there it just reminds me of such a sleepy town I have to hook up with you next time so I cna see the seedy underbelly of the town the kind David Lynch likes to portray.
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Dude, there is pretty much no "cool" nightlife here, unless you want to hit the dance clubs, then there is a lot of that I guess in the warehouse district and the flats. lately, I'm not out to hook up with anyone, so I stay in unless an interesting metal show comes in. I pretty much don't even go out and party anymore. I'm a metalhead and there aren't many places someone like me can go anymore.

All the small corner metal clubs have slowly closed really. We have one club that that has bands most every night, but they aren't really my interest, more NuMetal stuff it seems. We are pretty much just getting good metal stuff at a few larger places, but that is like the national tours really. Guess we're lucky to have that at least.

Alway worth an email though. Have a drink and talk guitars etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X