X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cats tail fell off, no shit

One of my out door cats tail fell off.
    About a month ago I noticed the end of my cats tail was bent and
    crooked. I figured it busted it somehow. It didn't seem in pain in anyway.
    Yesterday, while petting her I felt dried stuff at the tip of her tail.
    I thought she might have dipped it in her food, or something.
    As I was walking to the garage I saw what looked like a furball.
    I thought" Humm, that's a weird looking furball'
    I bent down to pick it up and it hit me "hey, thats part of a cat tail.
    Sure enough, I check on the cat with the broken tail and the end was gone.
    She seems fine, there was no bleeding.
    Can a cat loose the tip of a tail and be fine?
    She looks and acts fine?

Might want to take her to the vet for a checkup just in case. She might be just fine, but she could also have an infection and that could be a threat to her health.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

HOLY SHIT!!!!! I just had that same thing happen to my indoor cat!!! I noticed that same thing on the ground in my house at the edge of the door near my computer room. Two hours later my 4 year old says "Dada.....cuddles (thats what she named him) tail is not soft anymore its all sticky!!! So I go find the cat and 2" of his tailbone is sticking out and dripping blood. Take him to the Vet and they had to cut 3" of his tail off....Still have no idea how it happened....maybe got slammed in a door but dunno....400.00 bucks later...here is the end result

Comment

Whoo, what is going on?
        Poor kitty.
        Did you save the stub? It could replace the age old Rabbits foot
        lucky charm. :ROTF:

Comment

Not sure Finn but it looked just like your pic...the wife tossed it before we even knew what was going on. Figured it maybe got slammed in a door or caught in the recliner when one of us was closing it...never heard a peep from him though...

Comment

That looks like what happened to my Mom's cat years ago.. caught the tail in the door (lots of blood though). Had to be amputated (it was much closer to the base, where the tail was thicker though)
            She lived til a ripe old age...
            I'd have the vet check to rule out infection in the bone...

Comment

GEROSSSSSSSS QUAKANA!!!

HOW ABOUT A SPOILER WARNING??

BLEAGHHHHH!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

eww, looks like some kind of furry fudgesicle

Comment

Not sure exactly why, but I find that very disturbing.

Comment

part of my penis fell off once..I put in my shirt pocket and drove to the ER..

they sowed it back on..but upside down..it was weird at first..but I'm diggin' it..

I hope the kitties are OK..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Uh Bill, that was a song, you pothead!

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/king-m...is-lyrics.html

"Detachable Penis" by King Missile

Comment

wow that's weird..because that was a true story..it happenned at the drive in movie..it was a car door mishap..happends all the time!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

There's even a Wiki!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detachable_Penis

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            That would be cool if you could detach it..like with Velcro..there would be so many other uses for it..like a tire chock, a billy club, a bobblehead for the back window, a slide for the geetar, the list is endless..you wouldn't want to lose it..then it'll be gone..and they may have to attach a organ donor's penis and it could be asian..that wouldn't look right on a Dago..I would require an eggplant of a zulu warrior who happened to lose his penis while fighting a wilderbeast during a game of Tug-O -War..or maybe the penis of the wilderbeast itself would be more suitable..You have to think about things like this..this stuff happends somewhere everday..prolly right now..somewhere out there..a missing penis is at large..like Black Mariah.

Comment

Somebody's been hittin' the bong!

Comment

Working...
                              X