Wild Turkey 151

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Turkey 151

I saw the story on a newsbar but now I can't find it. Something about a bozo setting a match to it in a bar and, well guess what happened? It's great booze. They even said there is a warning on the label about tourching it. It's sipping stuff. I tried it at 18 and it was "Lights Out".:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Maybe, it was only 101. I forgot.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by fett
    I saw the story on a newsbar but now I can't find it. Something about a bozo setting a match to it in a bar and, well guess what happened? It's great booze. They even said there is a warning on the label about tourching it. It's sipping stuff. I tried it at 18 and it was "Lights Out".:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Maybe, it was only 101. I forgot.
    It was Bacardi 151.

Comment

Bacardi 151 can easily be used to fuel the space shuttle into orbit.

We used to down 1 1/2 bottles of it while playing dominoes, back in high school days. Gosh some drunks we were... and I miss it so much. :-)
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
        Bacardi 151 can easily be used to fuel the space shuttle into orbit.

We used to down 1 1/2 bottles of it while playing dominoes, back in high school days. Gosh some drunks we were... and I miss it so much. :-)

How many procents are 151?

I don't get this proof thingy..

Comment

The actual alcohol percentage is half what the proof is. So if you have whiskey that's 80 proof, it's 40% alcohol. 151 proof would be 75.5 %

Comment

That reminds me of a drink. Next time you're taking someone out for a celebration (b-day, bachelor party, etc.), order them a Gorilla Fart. It's 151, Wild Turkey, and Southern Comfort. It will f*ck them up good! And yes, it does smell like a gorilla fart so don't let them smell it first.
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by superduty01
              The actual alcohol percentage is half what the proof is. So if you have whiskey that's 80 proof, it's 40% alcohol. 151 proof would be 75.5 %
              OK, thanks!

75.5, holy mackerel that's some percentage! Captain Morgan at 35% does the trick for me

Comment

Sorry, it is Bacardi. Too much cheap beer.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

HaHaa ok now were talkin my language here, we have a few uses at the bar for these items: 151 doing torch tricks , doing a shot called AvGas 151 & Goldslaugger we use Wild turkey & goldslaugger for a shot called Thunder & lightning also . If your a smoker I recomend not trying AvGas while smoking at the bar bad things have happened (Seriously!)
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

Everclear if taste isn't important. That is some mean ass booze.

chuck
                    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Working...
                    X