New Jackson swag item..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson swag item..

I saw one of these at NAMM, it looks pretty cool. It is obviously the companion to the guitar on the left in the bottom picture...

<center></center>

<center>

<font size=-2>Image borrowed from Brooks Guitar World</center>
    Occupy JCF

Re: New Jackson swag item..

is that a rr bass? something seems wrong with that(to me anyway)
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

yep, it's a bass, and yep, it's odd.

that jacket kicks ass, but i wonder about the sizing... i'd hate to order one and have it not be right. returning sucks.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

(thinks about buying jacket.)

i think the bass looks pretty neat-o.

Comment

I kinda liked the bass too. It is flat black with silver bevels.. It was definitely a surprise to see one...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Man, I want that jacket. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

That jacket is sweeeet! Are they going to be available at the site or anything?

Comment

Click on the picture, it's hyperlinked to the site's order form for it.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

me like a lot! And winter will be here in a few months..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sully, if they're sized the same as the cord jackets, an XXL should fit you. That's the size I got, and I'm 6'4, 220. I didn't want to worry about returns from this side of the pond, so I just went with the biggest size available. The jacket fits perfectly. Makes me glad I'm not 6'7 though

I like the Rhoads bass too. The angles look a little different, but I like the larger body and the single HB.

Shame it's only 21 frets though - a bassplayer of my calibre must have 24 frets to properly SHRED!! I spend most of my time between the 22nd and 24th fret [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice jacket! but they suck, they look good but your throath is exposed in em and you get cold/sick all the time. I used to have jackets like that, til i deceided the Freezing/Sickness wasn't worth it anymore [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

"And winter will be here in a few months"

How's that [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] winter is here now, spring will be here in a few months.

Comment

Bob - he's in Australia - closer to the sun than we are right now [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by peabuddy:
                        is that a rr bass? something seems wrong with that(to me anyway)
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah...they used a crappy Basslines pickup in it!
                        Shouldda used a nice fat Bartolini humbucker in it (IMO)

The Jacket is pretty f'in cool though!

Comment

I think it would be cool if Jackson put a big logo on the back of their jackets...I like this one a lot, although it is 90 dollars...I mean, if you're riding a hog, and they've got a big logo on the back of their jacket, everyone on the road's gonna know the name Jackson.

Cheers,
                          Nick

Comment

Just dropped the order on mine! Very cool looking IMO. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I can't quite tell...does it have one of those elastic waist things?

Cheers,
                              Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X