Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Drop-in Locking Tuners for a Charvel Model 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Drop-in Locking Tuners for a Charvel Model 1?

I want to get locking tuners for my Charvel Model 1, and I was wondering if any of the locking tuners out there can drop right into it without having to drill extra holes or anything like that? Im guessing that the most likely candidates would be the Schaller Minis or the Planet Waves Autotrim?

Both of those should fit. From what I remember from threads about the Schallers, you may need to be careful that you get them with the correct tab angle. It seemed like the exact same model # would have the tab at a different angle depending on where you bought it. IIRC, Warmoth had the ones with the angle you need.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
      Both of those should fit. From what I remember from threads about the Schallers, you may need to be careful that you get them with the correct tab angle. It seemed like the exact same model # would have the tab at a different angle depending on where you bought it. IIRC, Warmoth had the ones with the angle you need.
      Yeah, the Schaller mini locking tuners Warmoth sells have a tab like Gotohs/Jackson tuners.

Comment

yeah I remember reading that a while back about ordering from Warmoth. If they would both fit then I guess I have to decide which ones I would rather have. Has anyone here tried both and have a preference? If so, for what reason?

Comment

Working...
        X