New neck for my JS30WR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New neck for my JS30WR

Hey I just bought a new (used) neck SLS headstock with MOTO sharkfins for my JS30WR. It has DKMGT 2005 stamped on it but I tried to google a 2005 DKMGT and none of the pics showed the neck I just bought. My axe is gonna be sweet when I'm done with it though. I'll post pics when the mods are complete.

Sounds more like dXmgt. Want one.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

DXMGT yep that's it! Thanks bro.:idea:

Comment

Does that neck fit the pocket of the JS body? Some of the cheaper Indian made guitars have the fender spec neck pockets while all the mij stuff is 2.25".

Comment

I still want a damn SLS-style neck with piranhas.... the Guitar Center exclusive whatever it was DXMGTR or something.
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Fuck. That's going to suck if I can't use a neck I just paid $185 for!

Comment

I have a JS body that has the 2 1/4 pocket, so you might be ok.
              "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
              Zakk Wylde

Comment

Man I hope so because I have an awesome idea for the build when I get done. DXMGT neck, SD Invader bridge/full shred neck, grover mini locking rotomatics and skull knobs/punisher skull truss rod cover = BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X