Kahler Spyder and Killer tremolo found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahler Spyder and Killer tremolo found

I was at wammiworld.com this morning and they're saying they have found some NOS Spyder and Killer tremolos. They want like $250.00 for them. But I've heard alot of people on here rave about them and wish they had these back. Personally I wouldn't pay that much for one but they do look cool.:idea:
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

I have a Spyder on my old Jap Strat and hate it. The strings kept slipping out of the saddles. They didn't make their parts as hard an OFR.
    It's pronounced soops

Comment

I've had one for 20 yrs and can't say I'm impressed with it. I especially dislike the shape of the sustain block. Overall the spyder is a poor design and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Buy a used 80's OFR if you are seriously considering a floating point trem...

Comment

I'll add that I can not get it to float either. It sits against the body. It has great sustain and flays great but I like to be able to pull back on my trems. One good point about the trem was that the fulcrum edges can be replaced, but good luck finding them now.
        It's pronounced soops

Comment

Working...
        X