Charvel Model 4 Wiring Diagram needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Model 4 Wiring Diagram needed

Hi folks, I have a Model 4 in the workshop that a customer tried to rewire himself using new pots. Needless to say, he's got it all wrong! Now here's a question I have seen all over the place, but am yet to see an answer, so here goes... is there ANYBODY out there who has a wiring diagram for a Model 4 with active circuit, humbucker and 2 x single coils???
    I have spent several hours trawling the internet for a result and as this job isn't going too earn me more than about £25 maximum I cant afford to give it any more time so any help would be appreciated!
    For anyone interested, check out my website for an idea of my services and prices.
    Cheers for now,
    Simon Jones
    www.sglguitars.co.uk

Here's a post I did a long time ago that should help you:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...65&postcount=2

Also, a friendly word of advice... The admins may frown on your ad at the end of your post there, since sponsors pay for the right to do that here. You might want to edit that out so the thread doesn't get deleted.

Comment

Thanks for the diagram link. That was exactly what I needed! Job Done!

Yep, ur probably right re the "advertising", but its a pity things can be interperated in that way though. I've been posting to various forums for years now and the general opinion was always.... If I am willing to share my 20 years pro-luthier experience by giving advice to Forum members then its acceptable to mention my business! Besides, it is a small mention at the end of a posting (and only if I make one) not a permanent banner like the sponsors.
      I dunno. It would be interesting to hear Admins comments on this as I dont wish to break the rules!
      Cheers,
      Simon

Comment

Working...
      X