Charvel Family Reunion: Group Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Family Reunion: Group Photos

So the Charvels had been bitching and moaning to me lately that they haven't seen their family members in a long time, and that some of them haven't even met the newest members of the family yet at all. So I organized a family reunion to keep them happy...

The back row started joking that the front guys were getting too much attention. So, the keep the peace, I took some closeups of them, too...

Everyone was having a good time, the family was enjoying seeing each other, and things were going well. And then, like many family reunions, the bickering and arguing started. And then the Jacksons walked in...

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...38#post1288938

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
    So the Charvels had been bitching and moaning to me lately that they haven't seen their family members in a long time, and that some of them haven't even met the newest members of the family yet at all. So I organized a family reunion to keep them happy...

The back row started joking that the front guys were getting too much attention. So, the keep the peace, I took some closeups of them, too...

Everyone was having a good time, the family was enjoying seeing each other, and things were going well. And then, like many family reunions, the bickering and arguing started. And then the Jacksons walked in...

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...38#post1288938
    Nice! I especially like the orange pointy head. What's the history on that one?

Comment

I always loved Jeff Beck's orange Soloist from back in the day. So basically I thought it'd be cool to do a guitar based on the concept of "what if JB had played Charvels, instead." That one's the result.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
        I always loved Jeff Beck's orange Soloist from back in the day. So basically I thought it'd be cool to do a guitar based on the concept of "what if JB had played Charvels, instead." That one's the result.
        Custom shop I assume? How old is it?

Comment

Except for the mod'd Plum SoCal, they're all custom shop guitars. IIRC, the JB orange one is 2005-ish.

Comment

Never thought I'd see the day someone actually paint the WHOLE guitar. Was that a custom or aftermarket job?
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Custom shop, too. Dan Lawrence at his best.

Comment

Wow ... sweet set of guitars.
                Dave

Comment

And I jizzed in my pants...
                  I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Please stop posting your Charvels! I hate cleaning my keyboard!
                    I especially love the 24 fretters and the one with your kids' handprints.

Comment

I love that 24 fret orange one in the front row every time I see it. Awesome.
                      Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                      www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

orange pointy is too damn cool...love that one!!!
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

That Zebra is sooooo fucking sexy, I've got a boner.

Very cool.
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

The EVH strips Charvel is blocked by the guitars in the first row, can we see it?
                            Two guitars are better than one.

Comment

Like you haven't seen that particular charvel enough. lol.

Very nice collection!
                              THIS IS MY POST
                              Thanks for reading

Comment

Working...
                              X