Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any guitar cables that don't get tangled up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any guitar cables that don't get tangled up?

I'm looking for a guitar cable that does not get tangled up. is there such a thing?

Apparently they make a couple of things - one is a cable with a built in swivel at the jack that won't get tangled. There's another thing out now that looks like it just clips to the cable, but I don't know how it works. Check out the backs of guitar mags for this type of crap.

The only way to really prevent this is to stop spinning around in circles when you play.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Comment

People had this problem with phone cords for years and years, and there was never a good solution for it. They had all the same swivelling devices for phone cords. Now, everyone uses cell phones or wireless phones, and the problem doesn't really exist anymore.

So I guess the solution to this same problem with guitar cables is to just go wireless.

I have this same problem (somehow, I turn in circles while I'm playing), and it sucks, but I just deal with it. After a while, my 20' cable turns into a 2' pile of twists, so I just unplug the end, untangle it, plug it back in, and that's it. They make "tangle-free" cords, but they tangle just as much as the other ones.

Jay.

Comment

Analysis Plus I have some. Be prepared to pay through the nose for them.
          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I bought a cable from Lava Cable with the lava rock option. 30 footer that has never tangled. It wasn't cheap.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
            X