Exchanging LSR:s to other tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchanging LSR:s to other tuners

Hey I have a KV1 with LSR tuners. Like them because they do a great job when the string finally is in place. Sometimes the cut of a couple of strings beacuse of the sharp edges in the tuner. I think they need some sort of service now when they have been on the guitar for thirteen years. But it seems that the LSR company isn´t around anymore... Therefore I´m thinking about taking them of and replacing them with "normal" tuners. But then I think I need to drill holes for the little screws that holds the new tuners in the right place and angle and then I´ve ruined the original setup of a guitar that is pretty rare. The big hole that goes through the headstock is the same I think... Need help!

Pix
    Jeff Smeltz

Comment

Just wait for a little while and there will be a couple of pix for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Jackson View Post
        Just wait for a little while and there will be a couple of pix for you.

I don't know about swapping the LSR's out. But I loved them on my CS KV.
        Jeff Smeltz

Comment

You mean you have a custom shop KV? Mustaine-kind-of-like or what?

Comment

Right, the pictures... I think I have to wait for a while beacuse it seem like I have to post a 100 times or something first to be able to post pictures. Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Jackson View Post
              Right, the pictures... I think I have to wait for a while beacuse it seem like I have to post a 100 times or something first to be able to post pictures. Is that right?
              No, you need to host them on a site like www.photobucket.com and then paste them here. Welcome to the forum.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hi,

I have a KV1 with LSR too and 3 of them are tired... I'd like to buy new ones but it is really hard too find.. So if you want to sell yours, I'm your man !

And if someone know a place to order new ones, let me know please :think:

Thx !

Edit : Hooo it's my first post... Sorry I didn't introduce myself ! So shortly I'm a french Jackson KV addict..
                Last edited by pirate2k; 10-08-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X