Loose volume knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loose volume knob

I did a search before I made this, but wanted to make sure. Ok, so my volume knob is pretty loose and I can move it back and forward a little. I don't like the feeling of loose things on guitar, just not my thing. Do I get a tiny little thing to tighten the side of it, or do I have to unscrew the back panel to get to the pot itself?
    Originally posted by Hellbat
    Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

use a little screw driver on the side i had the same problem with my dk2

Comment

If the pot itself is loose, take the knob off and tighten the nut around the shaft of the pot.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Alright, thanks dude, I wasn't sure what to do first. I guess this happens on the imports sometimes.
        Originally posted by Hellbat
        Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFriedmanIsMaster View Post
          Alright, thanks dude, I wasn't sure what to do first. I guess this happens on the imports sometimes.
          It happens on all guitars... some just come that way from the factory.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
          X