Ngd so cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd so cal

reallly like it, saved up all summer mowing lawns to buy it, couldn't ask for a nicer guitar

Man...that Pagan gold looks gorgeous. I was so on the fence about getting one in that colour. I already have one in black....but yours is kind of tipping me back into GAS. (Really badly.) I could get one on finance too, probably. ARGH!
    http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

heh, thanks and i usually get a case of GAS every day to combat it i play loud

Comment

Very nice, congrats! I've got one, too, love the color. I went with a pearloid pickguard, H/S/S, so it's got a little different look to it now.

Comment

I've got one as well and I love the color! I put a push/pull pot in mine to split the coils and it sounds fantastic. I'm getting ready to install a d-tune and make the floyd so it'll only travel down so I can use the d-tune and other tunings easily. Congratulations on the guitar! I have an ESP that I bought 23 years ago by doing the samething, mowing yards and such. I still have it and will never let it go. You'll appreciate the guitar emmensely by getting it that way.

Comment

Working...
          X