charvel so cal on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charvel so cal on the way!

hello all, new to the forums here, I just got a charvel usa so cal in pagan gold, and its shipping from califoria all the way to virginia, so it'll be a while before it gets here, any tips for making it play as best as possible? Ill post pics here as soon as i get it

Congrats!

I didn't have to do any work to my ProMod when I got it. Played great out of the box, low action, now dead spots. Some folks have taken theirs in for a level crown and polish, but mine didn't need anything.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

ok, thanks man! i keep torturing myself by watching vids of them on youtube

Comment

Dude, you'll love it. When I got my Tangerine, the only thing it needed was a floyd adjustment but that was because I changed the strings to 10's
        Ratt & Roll

Comment

nice guitars , the ones that i have tried have played pretty good right off the shelf.

Comment

I've got 4 - one is a SoCal in Ferrari Red. All played great right away. I just had to set it up to my liking.

Congrats! Enjoy!!

Comment

Welcome to the club! Your in trouble now!

Comment

congrats....great color!
                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I've owned two So-Cals, both in Pagan Gold. They were both excellent right out of the box. The one I still have is my main guitar. Totally rocks, and didn't need a set up in my opinion. Congrats!

Comment

Are they all the same price, or are there stores who sell them cheaper?
                    Pretty much seeing $1099 at most places. Where in California did you buy it?
                    www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

theyre all 1099 brand new no matter what color you get, so i bought it off ebay, and i think its coming from central california. also thanks for the responses everyone!

mowed lawns all summer for this hehehehe

Comment

theyre all 1099 brand new no matter what color you get, so i bought it off ebay, and i think its coming from central california. also thanks for the responses everyone!
                        Alll dealers have to list that price. Some will wheel and deal a little( not on ebay) if you contact them directly.

Comment

Working...
                        X