Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archtop Professional Limited '91... Scale Length ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archtop Professional Limited '91... Scale Length ???

does anyone here own & know much about the Jackson Archtop Professional Limited '91 ? i have an opportunity to buy one BUT i can't find much information in regards to the scale length of the neck [24.75 or 25.5 ???] or reviews of the guitar from owners... is this guitar a set neck "made in Japan" set-neck 24.75" Professional Archtop Trem redone w/ Gold hardware & Brazilian Rosewood board ? is this a neck-thru USA made 25.5" Soloist / SL-2 design ?? or is it a hybrid design = neckthru 24.75" Professional ???
    if you do know the answers to these questions, please e.mail me at [email protected]... your help will be much appreciated !!!
    mahalo nui loa ~

Here is the catalog scan for the regular Archtop Soloist Pro:

http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage....702&fullsize=1

Set neck, 24 3/4" scale

Comment

If it has standard facing inlays it is the Limited and 25.5 scale. It will also say Limited on the 12th fret inlay . If they are reversed it is the regular archtop and 24.75 scale
      Mike
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

You only need to post a topic once. Your other two threads in other sections of the forum have been deleted.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Aloha Mike,
          thanks for the info !!! totally help-full !
          Aloha Toejam,
          my apology to you... 'still learning to navigate this website

Comment

Working...
          X