Eddie VH paint job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie VH paint job

Hi I'm looking for a pic of one of the custom Charvel's Eddie painted and played on the reunion tour with DLR. It was played at the show in Fresno,CA on 11/29/07 at the Savemart center and then sold on e-bay. Eddie used it for ''and the cradle will rock'', does anyone have a pic of this Charvel or know where I can find pics of the ones he painted? If so I would really appreciate it if you could post it.

Thanks M
    Last edited by Lemures; 08-11-2009, 08:42 PM.

Originally posted by Lemures View Post
    Hi I'm looking for a pic of one of the custom Charvel's Eddie painted and played on the reunion tour with DLR. It was played at the show in Fresno,CA on 11/29/07 at the Savemart center and then sold on e-bay. Eddie used it for ''and the cradle will rock'', does anyone have a pic of this Charvel or know where I can find pics of the ones he painted? If so I would really appreciate it if you could post it.

Thanks M

Why... are you going to copy it?
    Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Hey M,

check this link out, I think you'll find the guitar your looking for
      towards the bottom of the page, AMAZING site for EVH guitars.

Good luck!

http://van-halen5150.blogspot.com/20...mentos_21.html

Comment

Originally posted by boiwonder View Post
        Hey M,

check this link out, I think you'll find the guitar your looking for
        towards the bottom of the page, AMAZING site for EVH guitars.

Good luck!

http://van-halen5150.blogspot.com/20...mentos_21.html
        Awesome link.

joe...
        www.godwentpunk.com
        www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

I wish that was in English

Comment

Great link! Wish it was in English too...

Comment

Originally posted by Lemures View Post

Thanks M
              You in Fresno?

Comment

if you have internet explorer 8 you can translate the page into english using one of the new doohickeys in the tool bar

Comment

i think i saw that on ebay for $13K!!!!!!!! i dont have the link but just search charvel and put in price+ship highest first

EDIT LINKEY! http://cgi.ebay.com/EVH-Charvel-Hand...d=p3286.c0.m14
                  Last edited by PAGAN!; 09-02-2009, 01:09 AM.

Comment

evh guitar paint

Hey boiwonder thanks this site is perfect, and yes I'm going to paint one of my guitars eddie style but I'm not sure It will be an exact copy or just or just something I'll make up as I go. I haven't done much research on the subject of what materials I'll need exactly but from what little I have it seems everyone has they're own idea of what is best to use. Can any one tell me exactly what I should use as far as brand names and type of paint and tape etc.

Thanks guys

M

Comment

Working...
                    X