Charvel on vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel on vacation

A true Charvel addict always vacations with his guitar....

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
    Or should that read.....

'A true Charvel always vacations with her guitar addict'

Comment

That's a great pic!

Comment

Did you take it out on the king crab boat too?
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Call me crazy but i get off seein that san dimas sittin there in the pic more than i would have if it were a bikini clad beauty! lol
          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

..not that the Charvel isn't beautiful and all that but I'd much rather you get off on the blonde because I'd have to kick your ass if you did it on my guitar.
            Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
            98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
              ..not that the Charvel isn't beautiful and all that but I'd much rather you get off on the blonde because I'd have to kick your ass if you did it on my guitar.
              quite understandable
              LMAO..!
              If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Where is that? Alaska? New Zealand?

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post
                  Call me crazy but i get off seein that san dimas sittin there in the pic more than i would have if it were a bikini clad beauty! lol
                  Ok, you're crazy! (Guitars are great, but BEAUTIES in bikinis are ALWAYS better)

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post

The Charvel Gnome!

Comment

Working...
                    X