New Charvel Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvel Stuff

Check out the new Charvel Shirt and patch... available assembled or assembly required....your choice!

http://www.charvel.com/store.html

Later...

Mike

Mike,

Can we get a hi rez version of this for wallpaper?

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Hey Mike,

Why is there no shipping to Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Mike,

Can we get a hi rez version of this for wallpaper?

Dude, go to the Store. Seriously. Trust me.

Definitely getting the Zippo
        Last edited by Newc; 07-15-2009, 05:53 PM.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

YAHOO!

:ROTF:
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Black is cool. Would love a logo T-shirt in grey, blue or red too, though.

And I'd like to see her in a wet T-shirt, preferably white.

Comment

ooh, that patch could go on my Jackson workshirt. So I can doubly represent!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Louie View Post
                Hey Mike,

Why is there no shipping to Canada?
                Hi Louie, In Canada you have to hit your Dealer up!

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

Nice wish I had tits like that!
                  Cool that they are making these my old Gold logo'd tee is about worn out.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

hate to say it but that merch is not impressive.

I got the black basic tshirt but doesn't anyone in marketing there have any imagination for better tshirt designs than just the logo on a black? (see the other side of the house with all their fender shirts, but I guess they can afford to invest in that?)

the mao hat is lame. people who wear them are lame. communism posers, great.

I'm just a ball of sunshine tonight eh?
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I don't care for Commies much either.+1 lame hat.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

actually closer to a Castro hat I think, or the "painters caps" fromt the early 80's, but the color choice screams "Sandinista".
                        Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                        98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Painters cap, or confederate hat, or castro hat, or cannoneers hat. definitely the wrong color.

wouldn't mind a slime green or taxi yellow hat - see me representin' from across the room
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

They could put 'The Guitar For The Proletariat' under the logo on that one.

Comment

Working...
                            X