Dome knobs for CTS pots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dome knobs for CTS pots?

Anyone know where you can get dome knobs that will fit the thicker shafted CTS pots like on the USA Select Series Jacksons? I've ordered dome knobs previously for straight shaft pots from various places and they didn't fit due to the hole in the knobs being too small for these larger shafts. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!
    Good deals with:
    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

What a coincidence, an hour ago I had to bore out the holes on two Charvel domed knobs to fit CTS shafts. I used a 6.5mm drill bit.

Comment

CTS uses 1/4" shafts... ever so slightly bigger than the ones you have. You can drill them out with a 1/4" bit with little effort. Be sure to wrap up the knob really well before clamping it in a bench vise or vise-grips as to not mar it.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
        CTS uses 1/4" shafts... ever so slightly bigger than the ones you have. You can drill them out with a 1/4" bit with little effort. Be sure to wrap up the knob really well before clamping it in a bench vise or vise-grips as to not mar it.
        That will work I guess....Thanks!
        Good deals with:
        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

For what its worth, the gold knobs I got from Allparts fit my ProMod just fine.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Stew Mac sells 1/4 Dome knobs. They work well, I used one on my Pro Mod

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Knobs/Do...Dome_Knob.html
            Don

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbone View Post
              Stew Mac sells 1/4 Dome knobs. They work well, I used one on my Pro Mod

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Knobs/Do...Dome_Knob.html
              Sweet. Thanks Dogbone!!
              Good deals with:
              Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Working...
              X