Mojo Bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mojo Bodies

Has Slash stopped making SDY bodies, or can I still request one as a "custom order"? They don't appear on his website any more.

If not, any suggestions for an alternative would be great... I am aware of KnE, but I'd like to get a flavour of whats out there before I pull the trigger.

Cheers

Proby

Have you tried to contact him directly to find out what's up with SD bodies?

Comment

I had Slash make me an SD body a couple years ago and it turned out great. If he's not doing them anymore, Warmoth makes a soloist shaped body.
      Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
      www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Denny/slash does a hell of a job; I was fortunate enough to win one of his bodies, and bought of his necks. Great stuff.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
          Have you tried to contact him directly to find out what's up with SD bodies?
          I did but he's not got back to me. Any suggestions for alternatives? The body I'd like is for an early 90's Professional Fusion neck.

Comment

Originally posted by proby73 View Post
            I did but he's not got back to me. Any suggestions for alternatives? The body I'd like is for an early 90's Professional Fusion neck.
            PM box was full.... please send PM again

As far as the fusion neck most after market bodies won't work because of the scale and heel size. I know Warmoth doesn't make anything that will work with that neck.
            Last edited by slash; 07-20-2009, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
              PM box was full.... please send PM again

As far as the fusion neck most after market bodies won't work because of the scale and heel size. I know Warmoth doesn't make anything that will work with that neck.
              PM Sent....

Comment

Working...
              X