My Second Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Second Charvel

I picked her up today and she sounds great and plays even better! I had to sell my BCR Gunslinger to get it, but it was sooooo worth it!

Next step is to find a carbon fiber PG to match the burnt orange body.

Do you buy it in Hartford? If so, where? I'm going to be in town next week, and I need to hit up a decent music store.
    Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

I bought it off someone who was local. There are no charvel dealers in hartford or anywhere within 2 hours driving time.

Comment

Welcome to the Candy Tang club. That is nice. Interesting control reversal.

Comment

Originally posted by MonteChristo View Post
          Welcome to the Candy Tang club. That is nice. Interesting control reversal.
          Yeah, I got it used and that was the way the guy before me set it up. It's nice because the pu selector is easier to switch, but it's a little harder for volume swells. If only I could mount them side by side...

Comment

Nice, needs a Tang sticker tho.

|My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I love the tangerine color. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
                Yeah, I got it used and that was the way the guy before me set it up. It's nice because the pu selector is easier to switch, but it's a little harder for volume swells. If only I could mount them side by side...
                I've been thinking of mounting mine that way because my other main guitars are 2 EBMM John Petrucci models and that's the way they are. It makes switching ALOT easier!

Comment

Working...
                X