5th batch pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th batch pics

Don't think I have seen these posted yet.

woo hoo, just ordered the yellow and the red on will be not far behind if I like the way it plays and sounds...NGD for me soon!

Comment

The black and red so-cal looks pretty cool
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I like the white SD-2 the best I think.

Comment

That yellow is super sweet but I am all out of G.A.S.

Comment

Woohoo!

Now where to find money....
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

For me the red So Cal one is the best of the new ones.

I'm a Steeler's fan but still the Yellow SD-1 isn't something I'd be interested in. Of course ... I could add tiger stripes to it ... uh oh ... in trouble now ... must buy yellow SD-1 ... create tiger ... ruh roh.
              Dave

Comment

i love ferrari red looks stunning

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
                  I like the white SD-2 the best I think.
                  +1

Then followed closely by the yellow SD1.
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I guess I'm not terribly excited about this batch. The red So-Cal is cool but the rest are hmm...
                    Good deals with:
                    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

White tele looks awesome , i wish they did the SD1 like that instead of the chrome and creme

Comment

Just when I thought FMIC was going to start mixing it up...with zebra pups, chrome hardware and other surprises (maybe even a bevel to the SoCal's pickguard) to keep everyone interested...they drop this 5th batch snooze bomb

Not what I was expecting, but I do love the Taxi Cab Yellow SD1 tho

Comment

Where is the chrome? Major dissapointment, love the colors, but it was time for the SoCal to get chrome. With the Ferrari Red is would have been KILLER! Still I do dig the Taxicab Yellow too.

Comment

Originally posted by jmsaxon69 View Post
                            Where is the chrome? Major dissapointment, love the colors, but it was time for the SoCal to get chrome. With the Ferrari Red is would have been KILLER! Still I do dig the Taxicab Yellow too.
                            My So Cal has all chrome. It cost about $75 to do once I sold all the brand new black hardware on ebay.

Comment

Exactly. I'm surprised so many people cannot figure out how to replace hardware.

It's embarrassing to be a guitarist these days.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X