NGD- Kind of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD- Kind of

I think this is an appropriate place for this. I had a friend that had a custom RR in a special finish that he designed and had Jackson produce. He also has a beat up old San Dimas Charvel. He asked me to restore it for him and replicate the finish of the RR on the Charvel. I have attached the before and after pics as well as the custom RR. The neck on the Charvel is to die for - almost hate sending it back. It also has the original brass trem, but we had it black chromed to better match the body and paint. The neck was also converted back for a standard Fender type nut shelf instead of the Floyd Rose mod that had been done. Enjoy!!

Wow! Nice work. Lots of attention to detail.

Comment

Great job!

Nice to see that kind of work being done by people here.

Comment

Nice work!!

Comment

That RR is amazing!!! Do you have any more pics of it maybe?

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys.
            Nazgul, I will try to get more pics and info for the RR.

Comment

Nice work.Not sure that I'd paint that birdseye neck though.At least it looks like birdseye

Comment

No...No...No...!! No Paint on the birdseye neck. Just the headstock. Yeah the neck is so nice and broken in. What a nice feel and yeah it has a lot of birdseyes.

Comment

Very cool work! How difficult was the restoration of the nut on that Charvel neck?
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707 View Post
                    Very cool work! How difficult was the restoration of the nut on that Charvel neck?
                    Very easy....since I was allowed to paint the headstock.

Comment

Working...
                    X