Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A line in the picture, what could it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A line in the picture, what could it be?

Hi, I'm going to buy a Cherven San Dimas, and I have sent a photo, but there is a line (marked in red) is not. Appear yellow in the shadows of the strings that appear on the covers pads, but where the red is in the red circle there is no shade. What could it be?

Those are the reflections of the string in the finish, as can be seen going across the neck pickup.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yellow marked exactly on reflexes, but with what happens in red, that there are no reflections. I do not think it reflects the ropes, there are already 6 reflections, what is then?

Comment

it's the reflection of the string, like newc said, it goes across the neck pickup. you marked the shadow in yellow, not the reflection.

Comment

Originally posted by 6_jao View Post
          Hi, I'm going to buy a Cherven San Dimas
          I have no ide what a "Cherven" but welcome aboard and please, for all the is good and holy, scale down your images! I have a 26" monitor and when I opened this post, I nearly jumped out of my chair.

Comment

the lines marked in yellow are the shadows made by the strings from the light source. The line you've marked in red is the actual reflection of the string on the finish.
            THIS IS MY POST
            Thanks for reading

Comment

I think maybe he's taking "reflection" and "shadow" to mean the same thing.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                I think maybe he's taking "reflection" and "shadow" to mean the same thing.
                I think so

jao, you can see the reflection of the strings that runs along the body can be seen on the top of the pickups too. If you're worried about it, ask the seller to provide another picture of the same area from a different angle
                Hail yesterday

Comment

The red line is a direct reflection of the low e string and the yellow ones are shadows of the strings.
                  Gil

Comment

Sorry, you're wrong. Everyone knows Chervens have 7 strings.

Comment

Working...
                    X