Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences between two Charvel ¿?

Hello, I would like to know the difference between these two guitars:
    San Dimas Style 1C-2H Production Models and San Dimas with the blade but not Fender, just like Jackson. Is equal to the construction, timber, which is the difference?
    It is urgent to know the differences.

the pointy is going to be the better guitar. wood might be better but there was more attention to detail on the pointy neck. better fret job and smoother oiling on the neck. Very different neck shapes too. both comfy for me. I couldn't pick one over the other. The trem on the pointy is a german floyd and the strat head is korean. the debate is still out if one is better.

Comment

Both are very good guitars. But I agree, the pointy should better as it was made in the J/C customer shop as a limited production. It should have all top quality components and attention to detail. The strat-head is a production series which is still great. But to keep the price down they had to spend less time on it and save a little cost here and there (trem & tuners). If you intent them to be a player, you'll be very happy with either.

Comment

...and if you're gigging a lot the guys with the Production models love them. They can be bought at a reasonable price, take a beating, are easily customized, and you don't have to take a custom shop guitar out to a bar where it can be stolen, beat-up, or broken-up. You get looks and playability with 90 percent or better of the quality for 2/3rd or less for the price (which IMHO) makes it perfect for the stage. Both look great. Buy what feels right in your nads and in your wallet.
        Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
        98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Working...
        X