Candy Blue 2005 Charvel San Dimas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy Blue 2005 Charvel San Dimas

Got this for less than the price of what a lot of Model series Charvels are going for. It is almost as good as brand new, with G&G case too. The original fulcrum trem has been replaced with a Super Vee unit and it has a Floyd nut. This trem really works as well as any Floyd I've used...but...I really like what Floyds add to the appearance of a guitar, so I'll end up drilling and installing one eventually.

Sweet, thats really nice. Where did ypou find that 1?
    www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Ebay UK. The guy who sold it to me lives about 20 minutes from me. I put in quite a high maximum bid, but was pleasantly surprised when the auction ended on a low final price. I bought this because my white San Dimas reissue (also a 2005, single hum, Floyd, maple board) has turned out to be my main guitar, so I wanted another that is close to it and this is. BTW, I paid 4 times the price of this blue one for my white one, worth every penny though.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
          Ebay UK. The guy who sold it to me lives about 20 minutes from me. I put in quite a high maximum bid, but was pleasantly surprised when the auction ended on a low final price. I bought this because my white San Dimas reissue (also a 2005, single hum, Floyd, maple board) has turned out to be my main guitar, so I wanted another that is close to it and this is. BTW, I paid 4 times the price of this blue one for my white one, worth every penny though.

Nice one, good to get a deal like that when you are willing to pay more too. Have you got any photos of the white one?

Comment

Here's my white 2005 San Dimas reissue. I bought this in 2005 at the Birmingham Guitar Show direct from the Charvel stand.

Comment

Sweeeet, love white guitars but I would not say no to the middle one either :-)

Comment

Nice grab on that one. I've been hoping to see one of those (white, maple board, 2 hums, vintange trem) come up on ebay for a killer price. I'm still hoping.
                Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

I have the same guitar but with factory Floyd. Fantastic playing and sounding Charvel! As soon as I got it it underwent a basic setup and got played out live that night
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                  X