Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just lost my Charvel virginity!

Hi, Im new here.

Back in the Eightees when I was wearing PVC trousers, leg warmers and sharks teeth earings I always wanted a Charvel with a Floyd but could never afford one!

When I matured I fell in love with Fenders especially Telecasters which I have collected quite a few of in recent years.
    But at the back of my mind I always had this nagging feeling that my life wasn't complete and somehow I had missed out on an essential part of of my manhood!.....Then I saw the new Charvel San Dimas range and everything fell into place!

I just purchased a Type 2 (Tele shape) in Tangerine Candy and boy do I love this guitar!

The PVC Trousers are a little tight these days and the holes in my ears have healed up but I'm learning how to rock all over again!
    What a fantastic sounding and playing guitar....I think I maybe collecting the odd Charvel now!

(only critisism is the truss rod is a pain in the arse to adjust to say the least!)

Congrats, but I gotta say....leg warmers? Ewwwww
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      Congrats, but I gotta say....leg warmers? Ewwwww
      Please forgive me...I was young and foolish and had great 80's metal hair to compliment them!

Comment

I never wore leg warmers, but I definitely broke some fashion laws back in the 80s.

I also discovered the awesomeness of Charvel ownership recently. Great guitars, welcome to the club!

Comment

Congrats on the score -- now wheRe's the pics?
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

congrats.....those Production Charvel teles are great!
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Agreed. I just swapped out the pickups in my Style 2 and got to play it for the first time Saturday night. Never put it down. Played it all 3 sets. Loving it much more than my other 3 pro mods right now. Congrats...you'll love it!

Comment

Working...
              X