Steps neck in San DImas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steps neck in San DImas?

i, can anyone give me steps of neck in San Dimas in millimeters or inches, in 1 in 12 fret, etc? Are they thick or thin? Similar to other brands of guitars, Fender, Gibson.
    Ibanez is thin and I have, is it like?
    Greetings

Well, everyone has thick and thin necks, and Fender has so many models that I could not say which model was similar to the Charvel neck unless I was holding both.

As well, everyone has a different opinion on what a thick and thin neck is. To me, the Charvel neck is neither thick nor thin, and I have other guitars that I can say "this is a thick neck" and "this is a thin neck".
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

To me when i pick it up the neck feels "just right". Its not super thin like the Ibanez wizard necks and not thick like some schecters.

It sounds like you're trying to get an idea of how the neck feels. Honestly you really need to try the guitar out. Your own feel for the guitar will be much, much better than any of our opinions.
      THIS IS MY POST
      Thanks for reading

Comment

Working...
      X