Might Be A Dumb Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might Be A Dumb Question...

Does Charvel sell hardcases these days? I have a So-Cal and would like to upgrade from the gig bag it came with. I realize that I could buy a generic case with no problems, but think it would be cool to have one with the Charvel logo on it.

I'm assuming (But may be wrong) that the CS guitars include a decent case, but are they available for the pro mods?

CS guitars use non-logo'd G&G cases. Just pick yourself up one of those.

Comment

Thanks! I'll check 'em out.

Comment

The guitar will fit perfectly in a molded Fender SKB case, they're like $80 or so.

Comment

True, there are a lot of options. It'd be nice if Charvel would make cool cases with their logo though... Didn't they back in the 80s? Not sure, but it seems like I remember seeing one on ebay a while back.

Comment

I had to order a Jackson case for my Soloist (Pro soloists don't come with a case!) and had a plain-jane SKB "Universal" left over, which I use for one of my SD1's (fits pretty darn good) and the other I got the "chain saw" style Fender case for a bargain price and it fits like a fucking glove!

To your question, sure they did. I don't remember exactly what kind of case my Model 4 had but I know it was logo'ed, and I do remember the one I had for my Model 88 (because my friend still has it) and it's a tweed case sort of like the G&L's with a gold Charvel plastic emblem.

You might be able to find one on Ebay but I'd guess they are at a premium if they're in good shape.

Comment

Working...
            X