Warren Demartini Signature model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Demartini Signature model

Just looking for some feedback on these guitars. If you have one, let me know what you think about the overall quality, pickup sound compared to a JB and anything else you want to add. Any comparisons between the DeMartini and the EVH Art Series? One last thing, what did you pay?

I love mine, sounds plays and looks awesome. the pickup to me sounds better than a JB , but then again so do just about every other pickup cuz i hate the JB, even though i hear that the RTM is a JB with an A2 mag in it. The fit and finish i flawless on mine. The neck is typical san dimas, flat and fast, where the EVH is far larger more les paul like . i paid 2K for mine.

Comment

I've been wondering, what does RTM stand for? I know it's Warren's sig pickup, but know idea what RTM means. Also, thanks for the feedback on the neck compared to the EVH Charvels.

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
      I love mine, sounds plays and looks awesome. the pickup to me sounds better than a JB , but then again so do just about every other pickup cuz i hate the JB, even though i hear that the RTM is a JB with an A2 mag in it. The fit and finish i flawless on mine. The neck is typical san dimas, flat and fast, where the EVH is far larger more les paul like . i paid 2K for mine.

Comment

The DeMartini Charvels are killer guitars. I own one and have seen a couple others - all of them were great players. I didn't see any QC issues with those and, frankly, have not heard of any for these models. The necks are smooth and fast and have a great broken in feel. The RTM, which stands for Rattus Tonus Maximus, has an awesome tone - very bright and powerful. I'm not a fan of the JB either but the RTM is more like a JB on steriods - that's the best way I can describe it. If you are considering one of the DeMartinis, I highly recommend trying one out.

Here's a pic of my BDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
          The RTM, which stands for Rattus Tonus Maximus.....

Ok that explains it, I don't speak Latin

Comment

Working...
          X