Demartini Frenchie Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demartini Frenchie Production

Hey Guys- Question. I beleive the Frenchie guitar was a normal production guitar when they started doing the WD series. Seems like they continued with bomber and blood splatter guitars, but stopped the Frenchie. :think:

The Frenchie is my favorite graphic (aside from his real snakeskin covered strats) Does anyone know why Charvel stopped doing the Frenchie and how many were made?

It never really made it into production. They only made a few, mostly NAMM pieces. Rumor was that there was a dispute on the artwork for that model, and Charvel got served with a C&D. So that model didn't happen.

And agreed, the Frenchie was always my favorite, too. Especially since it was a Dinky Strat.

Comment

I thought someone here got the Namm model and all the other ones were unsold or never made.

Comment

Shawn has the NAMM guitar, and that's the only one I've seen, other than Warren's new black version...
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

i played shawn's frenchie the night he got it. that guitar is bad ass!!!!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X