Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I played beachjammer's Pagan Gold So Cal - GAS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played beachjammer's Pagan Gold So Cal - GAS!!!

I played my first USA production Charvel in the form of a So Cal this past weekend. I went to beachjammer's (Keith) house this weekend and jammed for a while. As soon as I strapped his So Cal on and started playing I couldn't put the thing down! I instantly bonded with the tone, playability, and feel! That has never happened to me before. I've been a Ernie Ball Music Man Petrucci player for the past three years and have not found a guitar I like better - until now! I could barely talk the whole rest of the day after playing his guitar! The neck felt soooo amazing - and the tone was PERFECT. I've been thinking about it non-stop ever since I left his house. Thanks alot, Keith! haha...

Long story short... I will have one of these guitars as soon as I am able!!!!

If you've not played one yet, then you owe it to yourself to find one to play!

I agree. I've played guitar for years, and never bonded as quickly or as strongly to a guitar until I bought my So-Cal. They're pretty awesome.

Comment

I've got them in stock and ready to roll if you're looking!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
      35 Pleasant St
      Weymouth MA 02190 USA
      781-335-0700
      www.mattsmusic.com
      --------------------------------
      6 months 0% Financing Available
      Gibson Custom Shop Super Dealer
      Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Custom Guitars Dealer
      Now shipping Mesa/Boogie amps anywhere in the USA!
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

You should have heard him stumbling on his words after he strapped it on! HA HA! We could have made a Charvel commercial out of his reaction!

A new convert! YEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
          You should have heard him stumbling on his words after he strapped it on! HA HA! We could have made a Charvel commercial out of his reaction!

A new convert! YEAH!
          Haha. I really was speechless! I could have played that thing all night!

@Matt: I can't afford one just yet... And i'm pretty taken with the Candy Tangerine which, as you know, is discontinued... I may have to buy used when I'm ready.
          Last edited by MusicManJP6; 04-21-2009, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X