White Production Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Production Charvel

I just got mine today and it's kinda off white. I guess I was expecting it to be like snow white. Next to my white PRS and ESP, it's a little more on the yellow side of white. If you don't have another white to compare to, it probably looks snow white. Anybody notice the same thing? I guess I just assumed. It's still very cool.
    Last edited by MikeStrat; 04-15-2009, 03:51 PM.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

You gear whore!!

Pics?! C'mmon man you know the drill around here. Show a pic with the whities next to each other!!
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
      You gear whore!!
      Again....look who's talking. I was going to take pics but I really don't think anyone gives a crap. I was just kind of asking if anyone else noticed the same thing.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
        Show a pic with the whities next to each other!!

Comment

:ROTF: I don't think they want to be whities :ROTF:

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post

Comment

aw, Mike. I give a crap. Need a hug?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

I know!!
              Common Mike you know I care too, now show those damned white guitars of yours next to each other!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                I just got mine today and it's kinda off white. Next to my white PRS and ESP, it's a little more on the yellow side of white. Anybody notice the same thing?
                Yes, I agree. I said the same thing on another thread.

"It is NOT white like the pictures on Charvels site, mine is definitely more of a cream color"

Comment

It's Polar White. You do realize the poles are melting, right?
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ok, looking at my WarAngel (Snow White non-Pearl) side-by-side with my Polar White Style 1, I have to agree - the Charvel isn't as white.

It's almost like it's not thickly-coated.

That's fine by me, though. It's white enough for my plans

Of course, I've been lusting after an NASL in the Trans White finish, so....
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      Ok, looking at my WarAngel (Snow White non-Pearl) side-by-side with my Polar White Style 1, I have to agree - the Charvel isn't as white.

It's almost like it's not thickly-coated.

Of course, I've been lusting after an NASL in the Trans White finish, so....

As you all have been saying...the Polar White is much different than Snow White. It's like HSAS... a little different "Whiter Shade Of Pale".

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
                        It's like HSAS... a little different "Whiter Shade Of Pale".
                        That was an awesome live album. Nice reference!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          I've been waiting to see what you're going to do. I was going to change out the hardware to all black but I've decided to give the chrome a little time.

Comment

some of them are a little more cream than others, mine looks whiter than some that i have looked at.

Comment

Working...
                            X