Stolen So-Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen So-Cal

My band's studio was broken into last month, and 4 guitars were stolen, one of which was a brand new pagan gold So-Cal.

It's since been replaced with another So-Cal (Thanks insurance), but I wanted to post here in case it turns up on an auction site or something.

Its serial # is 003822, and the theft occurred in Houston Texas.

The bastards that broke in only took the guitars and some old playstation and x-box equipment, ignoring 50 or 60 thousand $$$s worth of other gear, so they weren't really bright.

The case is still being investigated and the main offender has already been picked up for a parole violation, so there's a small chance that the guitars may turn up. But I thought I'd inform the forum community, in case someone comes across the Charvel. Thanks.

Hmm, that sucks man and I wish you the best and a speedy return. but just out of curiosity, what kind o insurance do you have for your socal? I have never heard of that before. I hope they get all your guitars back. Sorry that it happened, but when a door closes, another opens.
    Ratt & Roll

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it. My home owners insurance has a provision for items stolen "off site", and it covered the replacement cost for the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by skintaster View Post
        Thanks, I appreciate it. My home owners insurance has a provision for items stolen "off site", and it covered the replacement cost for the guitar.
        Oh that's a that's a cool perk! -and not too long ago there was a thread of a guy who got his guitar stolen. The police were able to get it back to him in the same day, so hopefully your experience will be short lived as well.
        Ratt & Roll

Comment

There seems to be an abnormal number of us from Houston. What band are you in?

Comment

I'm in a an industrial rock band called Triac Resistor. We're kinda new, but have all been in Houston bands for years. Nice to know H-Town is represented on these forums.

Comment

Working...
            X